- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry;researching and analyzing sales options.
- To promote cloud based management tools for transportation and logistics related fields
- To promote more upcoming business management applications to the prospects
- Presenting solutions
- Making appointment, closing deals, following up prospect list
- Compile reports and documentations (weekly customer visit log, monthly sales projection, monthly sales summary)
- To ensure customer's collection on time and follow up on the payment collection
- Develop new business opportunities, planning pricing and marketing strategies
- Proposing potential projects, exploring markets for new products and regions
- Manage key existing accounts, and maintain company's reputation
- Maintains relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities; recommending profit and service improvements.
- Work closely with customer support team to improve customers' user experience
- Training and motivating sales team
- Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
We are looking for suitable individuals who ;
- At least 2 years of sales and marketing experience in IT solutions for transportation and logistics field will be given priority.
- A well-built client base in retails, service firms or transportation and logistics related fields is preferred.
- Able to write and speak fluently in English, Malay and Chinese.
- Possess good analytical & problem solving skills, able to conduct ideas to prospects with ease and communicate well with others
- Possess good sales and marketing skills, knowledge in image editing tools is a plus.
- Able to work independently as well as in team & interact with people of all levels.
- Possess own transport with valid driving license.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
- Immediate vacancy available.
- Attractive bonus and commission will be provided according to performance.
- Allowances: petrol, telephony and mobile data plan, EPF, SOCSO.
- Medical card and retirement plan will be entitled to performance employee.
Interested applicants are invited to submit a complete resume with supporting documents, current & expected salary, contact number and a recent passport sized photograph to :
Infollective Solution Company
2nd Floor, 619, Lot 1525,
Bt 7 Jln Penrissen,
93250, Kuching, Sarawak.
or contact 016-3307168 for interview arrangement.